Forsakened Evolution Academy
Welcomed to the {Forsakened} Clan Forum! If you already have an account, then, Login! If not, then find something that suits your fancy and register. Either way, please, enjoy your stay!
Forsakened Evolution Academy
Welcomed to the {Forsakened} Clan Forum! If you already have an account, then, Login! If not, then find something that suits your fancy and register. Either way, please, enjoy your stay!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» RexSparkman test result
by B Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:39 pm

» Who is active?
by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:00 pm

» Random Post Appears!!!!
by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:55 pm

» What I need
by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:45 pm

» Desciption Of This Category
by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 8:36 pm

» I got banned
by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 2:14 pm

» GFX/CSS/HTML Assistance
by !~Lord Beelzebub~! Sat May 30, 2015 12:46 am

» Oran berries are amazing
by !~Lord Beelzebub~! Fri May 29, 2015 1:05 am

» Tester's Test
by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 11:14 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Random Post Appears!!!!

Go down

Random Post Appears!!!! Empty Random Post Appears!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:43 am

I want to know how everyone feels about the current state of Yugioh.
This is a completely optional anyhow I will nonetheless extend this offer to anyone willing to accept it. With everyone's contribution  (a few 1st editions a day) we can all ask the card gods to ban those evil cards known as Qliphorts and Nekroz. They have been a menace to the game state of Yugioh as we have come to know it. Konami is smoking some serious shit if they are openly creating cards that are insanely powerful without many work arounds so to speak. I understand that they need to make money but damn I will not spend over $30 bucks on a card sorry that's not happening...What I want to see more of are come back plays and actual duels that give either player a battle high similar to the anime not plays that allow for players to lock the opponent out.  It's 1-2-3 "That's Yugioh" when those cards hit the field people!!! In short summary less bullshit more somewhat fair/fun fights......kinda like Vanguard (although vanguard is broken too but at least it is somewhat fun) that anime is epic btw...
~That's all.
Gen

Back to top Go down

Random Post Appears!!!! Empty Re: Random Post Appears!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:05 pm

The current state of yugioh is fine by me just i totally agree of the banning of qils and neks they are way to broken however if i may can i recommend that you may wanna play u.a's all the cards are no more then 2 dollars and its quite the deck let me tell you. but if anything i wanna see Mystical Space typhoon get banned just for giggles id think itd be funny how many people do you think would quit because of that? i hated it when they banned monster reborn and still do i think that needs to come back to 1 at least and shock master that thing was fucking awesome. but that isnt my bushiness *insert kermit here* lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:55 pm

i think that konami is doing just fine with yugioh. As you can expect with any new content for games, they want people to enjoy and want to get the new content that makes them better and stronger. also, they put out multiple archetypes in each new set and normally along with support for older archetypes. overall, it has been making more broken cards and combos, but it has always done that. if you remember six sams with gateway and shiens, those were the shit back then. anyway, now with gateway banned, they have died down, and are making a slight comeback with shien at 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum